Welcome to Research at Glance
These terms and conditions of use (this ‘Agreement’) govern and define your use of the Glance Community’s website (‘Website’). The website is the sole property of and is made available for use by Research At Glance (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. (the ‘Company’).
All the pages, content, and information available on the Glance Community’s ‘Website’ including text, images, graphics, photographs, links, questionnaires, surveys, and forms, etc. are the intellectual property of or are authorized to full use by the Glance Community ‘Company’ and its licensed partners as well as affiliates. This also includes all the trademarks, copyrights, and confidential information, otherwise not available on the Glance Community’s website.
By registering with the Glance Community’s website, you agree to provide your accurate, current, and complete information as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site. You should also agree to maintain the security of your password and login credentials and you should also agree to maintain and promptly update the information you provide during the registration process and any other information you provide to the Glance Community to keep it accurate, current, and complete. In the registration process, we require information from the users that includes without limitation of their full legal name, their date of birth, and their primary residence, their mobile number, zip code, and their email ID.
This website of Glance Community may contain links or references of information, content, and services provided by the third parties (collectively, called "Third Party Content"). Glance Community does not monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content and your participation in their programs is governed by their separate Terms of Service and Privacy Policies, not ours. Glance does not adopt/endorse/promote any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or its completeness. Glance Community undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content and does not represent or warrant the accuracy of the information included in any Third Party Content. Visitors/Users are solely responsible for any charges incurred by participation in Third-Party programs. Moreover, Glance will never charge you membership fees, but some Third Parties may require you to make a payment in order to complete their offer.
Third-Party Links / Websites
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in the promotional activities of, advertisers, and other Users found on or through the website are solely between you and such advertiser / User. YOU AGREE THAT GLANCE COMMUNITY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND OF INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH DEALINGS OR AS THE RESULT OF THE PRESENCE OF SUCH ADVERTISERS OR USERS ON THE WEBSITE.
Hyperlinking Our Content
We (Glance Community) will approve the link requests from the organizations if we determine that:
(a) The link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-from-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link.
(b) The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us
(c) The benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Glance Community.
(d) Where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
• You must not reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.glance-community.com
• You must not redistribute content from Glance Community (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
• You may not take any form or type of action to interfere or obstruct with the Glance Community’s website or any other user’s use of it.
• You may not send any form or type of unsolicited emails, such as promotional, or any advertisements, through the ‘Website’ without seeking permission from the Glance Community.
• You may not forge or hide your true identity in any form of postings, emails, or communication to and fro from the Glance Community’s Website.
• You may not post on the ‘Website’ any material which is defamatory, threatening, slanderous, illegal, or obscene. Please note that Glance Community as the ‘Company’ will fully cooperate with any local or state-based law enforcement authority or court order requesting or directing the disclosure of the identity of anyone who posts such material on the ‘Website’ under any circumstances whatsoever.
Acceptable Use Policy
The Service may provide you with an opportunity to interact with others as well as share your thoughts, information. Glance Community expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this ‘Acceptable Use Policy’ or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to the Glance Community at email@example.com.
The service, including all the content made available on or accessed via service we offer, is provided ‘as is’ and we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on the service. Moreover, to the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim any express or implied warranties, such as, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability title, or fitness for a particular purpose. Also, we do not warrant that the functions contained in the service or any materials or content included therein will be completely secure, uninterrupted, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service, or the server that makes it available is viruses-free or any type of other harmful components. We shall not be liable for the use of the service, including, without limitation, the content and any issues/errors contained in provided by the third parties. In no-event, we will be liable under any theory of tort, contract, strict liability, or other legal / equitable theory for any direct / indirect, special, incidental, or other consequential damages, lost data, lost profits, lost opportunities, costs of cover, exemplary, personal injury/wrongful death, punitive, each of which is hereby excluded by the agreement of the parties regardless of whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Categories of prohibited Content
Below are the merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Glance Community will make the sole determination as to whether or not the Content is acceptable for the Service. Without limitation, you are that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains:
• The content that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive.
• Infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service).
• The content that violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy.
• The content that is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
• The content that is inaccurate, false, or misleading in any way.
• The content that is illegal or promotes any illegal activities.
• The content that promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person’s copyrighted work or links to them or providing information to circumvent security measures.
• The content contains “masked” profanity (i.e., F*@)
• The content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• The content that contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
• You may not include in your member profile or Content any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, email addresses, employment information, or any other non-public information of any third party.
Confidentiality of surveys
Glance Community's clients may disclose confidential and/or proprietary information and materials to you as part of Surveys, and such information and materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of its owner. This confidential information may include, but is not limited to, new product ideas or concepts, packaging concepts, advertising and movie or television concepts or trailers, and the text, visual images and sounds related thereto. By becoming a member, you agree that you will keep the contents and materials disclosed to you as part of all Surveys in which you participate confidential and not disclose them to any third party or use the confidential information for any purpose except for the sole purpose of completing the Survey. If you breach this obligation, in addition to forfeiture of your points and termination of your account, you may be liable for monetary damages to Glance Community and/or our client for damages caused by the result of your breach.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Glance community web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. changes are periodically added to the information herein. Glance community and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Glance community web site at any time. advice received via the Glance community web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Glance community and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Glance community web site for any purpose. to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. Glance community and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Notwithstanding any term of this Agreement, Glance community reserves the right, without notice and its sole discretion, to discontinue the Glance Community Surveys Program or the Site or any of its Services, and further, does not have any commitment toward any Users, past or present. Glance Community may at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, discontinue the Glance Community Surveys Program, the Site, and all Services, for one or all of its Users.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and with its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. By continuing, to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions. All or any information pertaining to this ‘Terms is subject to change without any notice or liability at any point in the future. Glance Community as the ‘Company’ reserves the right to change/ modify/ edit the ‘Terms & Conditions’ by its own discretion. You may check the website to acquaint yourself with the updated version of our website’s ‘Terms and Conditions’ as a part of the ‘Agreement’ on this ‘Website’ in the future.
In case you have any queries regarding the Glance Community’s ‘Terms and Conditions’ please contact us by sending an email to Support@glance-community.com